- This event has passed.
Connection Café – 31 May 2022
May 31 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
- This event is now over. Registration is closed. Recording below! -
Gain the knowledge and resources you need to market your business year-round!
This Connection Café will feature business tools for year-round revenue. Register for the Café and participate in these interactive sessions that dive deep into:
- Be Inspired! Hear from small businesses that have used their creative currency to move through these challenging times.
- Think Local, Sell Global! Discover opportunities for growing your business beyond the shores of your island.
- We Love Local! Learn how to realize year-round benefits from online business directories and targeted campaigns.
- For New Businesses Looking to Launch: Acquire creative ideas and directions for your marketing plans.
- Non-Profits Will Also Benefit: Learn about the resources available to refresh your communication plans.
- Business Tools Showcase: Rising Tide Business Services, the Digital Marketing Agency created by islanders, for islanders! Access the latest business tools and digital marketing solutions to fit your budget. Learn about the common small biz marketing pitfalls that waste precious time and money.
- Fabrizio Alberico, Advisor, Export Navigator,
- Pip Seymour, Co-Founder & Partner, Seymour Digital Media
- Emilie Kaplun, Catching Stars Gallery,
Rising Tide Showcase Feature:
- Sherese Johnson, Manager, Rising Tide Business Services
Break-Out Room Topics:
- Casual Islander Connections
- Small Biz / Start-up Marketing Pain Points
Winner of Rising Tide Business Package:
- Jenny H, Nzuri Basket Company - Cortes Island
May Connection Café - Roundtable and Showcase Recording
Follow us on social to stay in the know!