RIEP Is Your Seat At The Table
Join a vibrant inter-island community! Membership is the foundation of the Rural Islands Economic Partnership. Add your voice to a collaborative that serves the communities of the rural islands of British Columbia.
Your RIEP Membership Offers:
- Access to qualified business specialists providing cost-effective services and support through Rising Tide Business Services.
- Participation in facilitated inter-island topical roundtables.
- Stimulating webinar series covering a variety of topics specific to rural islands' needs and interests.
- Entry to RIEP's Private Digital Communication Platform.
- Training sessions for rural island business incubators and accelerators.
- Mentorship and collaborative information sharing opportunities.
- Information and resources including RIEP's quarterly topical e-newsletter and up-to-date sources of government/industry funding for small business recovery and resilience.
- Opportunities to shape RIEP's future initiatives and programs by joining committees such as the RIEP Forum planning committee.
Rural island individuals, businesses, organizations, and allies are welcome to join RIEP to engage in a vibrant inter-island community.
From Early Supporters of RIEP
“One of the key benefits of the Forum was networking and shared knowledge. I would expect that will continue to be the benefit I will derive from membership, as well as being connected to a rural island focused network.”
"RIEP understands that island life and islanders approach things differently. Each island has unique qualities, characters and ecologies but our values overlap. RIEP will be invited to the table to represent rural island values, challenges, and desires. The unified voice will have a greater impact."
"Standing together for strength in numbers to address common issues and problems."