RIEP Is Your Seat At The Table
Join a vibrant inter-island community! Membership is the foundation of the Rural Islands Economic Partnership. Add your voice to a collaborative that serves the communities of the rural islands of British Columbia.
Your RIEP membership offers:
- Access to qualified business specialists providing cost-effective services and support through Rising Tide Shared Business Services.
- Participation in facilitated inter-island topical roundtables.
- Stimulating webinar series covering a variety of topics specific to rural islands' needs and interests.
- Entry to RIEP's Private Digital Communication Platform.
- Training sessions for rural island business incubators and accelerators.
- Mentorship and collaborative information sharing opportunities.
- Information and resources including RIEP's quarterly topical e-newsletter and up-to-date sources of government/industry funding for small business recovery and resilience.
- Opportunities to shape RIEP's future initiatives and programs by joining committees such as the next Rural Islands Economic Forum planning committee.
Rural island individuals, businesses, organizations, and their allies are welcome to join RIEP to partake in an active community.
From Early Supporters of RIEP
“One of the key benefits of the Forum was networking and shared knowledge. I would expect that will continue to be the benefit I will derive from membership, as well as being connected to a rural island focused network.”
"RIEP understands that island life and islanders approach things differently. Each island has unique qualities, characters and ecologies but our values overlap. RIEP will be invited to the table to represent rural island values, challenges, and desires. The unified voice will have a greater impact."
"Standing together for strength in numbers to address common issues and problems."
An Invitation To Join RIEP
Membership is the foundation of our Partnership. Now that RIEP is a certified non-profit organization we invite rural islanders and allies to join and help shape the programs and services going forward.
This includes, planning the next Forum, Network Building Programs, Online Learning Programs, Digital Communication Platforms, Advocacy - to name a few…
- Person - Direct
A person directly engaged in economic capacity building that will impact the Partnership
- Organization - Direct
Corporations, Societies, Partnerships, or Associations, directly engaged in community economic development
- Associate Member
A person, Corporation, Society, Partnership, Associations or Government agencies indirectly engaged in community economic development within the impact area of the Partnership
Local government with jurisdiction over these
Islands, as well as First Nations Governing Councils may apply for membership in the Society
Benefits for Direct Category Members:
• 15% Discount to the next Forum
• Two free webinars per year
• One free online course per year
Benefits for Associate Category Members:
• 5% Discount to the next Forum
• One free webinar per year
Click here for your membership application
Here are the steps for RIEP Membership:
- Submit the completed membership form
- RIEP Board will review the application to
ensure that you have selected the
appropriate membership category.
- Confirmed applicants will be sent a
confirmation email with directions
for how to pay for membership.