Top 5 Reasons to Attend RIEP Forum 2022
1. CONNECT - Reconnect and Make New Connections. Get to know the faces and hear the experiences of other BC rural islanders like you, from North to South, Malcolm to Mayne - people who want to live well and keep our islands resilient and vibrant.
2. REFLECT - Join with other rural islanders as we share our common stories via Roundtables and Spotlights. Explore the known and unknown. When we make time to reflect upon shared experiences, it's easier to chart a path forward.
3. LEARN - Our facilitator team will bring together sharings from Day 1, and translate them into a first-ever Rural Island Values Map that can be a guide for collaborative initiatives and action.
4. COLLABORATE - Hear about RIEP’s approach to collaboration and advocacy, and how the Doughnut Economics framework can be a tool for sustainable community economic development. Enjoy our artist showcase and the Rising Tide spotlight!
5. MOVE FORWARD - Jump into our mini-action labs - identify and brainstorm opportunities specific to your business/organization/community. We'll apply a RIEP collaborative lens to opportunities that participants identify, share resources and perspectives, and brainstorm potential actions.
With Gratitude To Our RIEP Forum Supporters