Traveling to Gabriola
- Sailing time from Nanaimo Harbour to Gabriola Island ferry terminal is just 20 mins
- Morning departures to Gabriola from Nanaimo Harbour: 9:20, 9:55, 10:30, 11:05, 11:40
- Driving distance to Nanaimo Harbour from: Departure Bay (8 mins), Duke Point (15 mins), Swartz Bay (1 hr 45 m)
- See BC Ferries sailing schedules for more!
Other inter-island transportation resources:
- BC Ferries 888 223 3779
- Gulf Island Seaplanes 800 665 2359
- IslandLink Express Bus
- Tofino Bus 866 986 3466
- Nanaimo Airporter 888 758 2133
- AC Taxi, Nanaimo 800 753 1231
- Yellow Cab, Nanaimo 250 751 1111
Getting To The Haven
Leave the car at home! RIEP, through the generous contribution of Tour Salt Spring, will be providing two vegetable oil powered 13-person vans for shuttle service between the ferry and The Haven on the morning of April 25th, and morning and evening transfers between select accommodations.
Other on-island transportation resources:
- Gabriola Taxi 250 247 0049
- Gabriola Bus (GERTIE) 250 668 6809
- Gabriola Community Bus
Arriving by Car: Exit ferry and continue straight up the hill, taking first left onto Taylor Bay Rd. Continue for about 2 km, then turn left onto Davis Rd. The Haven is at 240 Davis Rd.
Arriving on Foot: Look for the Tour Salt Spring Van near the Ferry parking.